Ironworkers Local 404 consists of more than 850 experienced tradespeople who serve Adams, Berks, Northumberland, Perry, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Pike, Schuylkill, and 20 more counties throughout Central & Eastern Pennsylvania.
Its members erect the structural framework of buildings and are essential in other projects, such as erecting bridges, reinforcing steel, blast furnaces, ornamental ironwork, and power plants.
Through the Local 404 Training Center, all union members receive access to extensive Apprenticeship programs and Journeyman Upgrade Classes & Tests. Moreover, its members receive a number of benefits including complete Health and Pension plans, Dental care, Annuity, and more.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 404 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkerslocal404.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 404 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 404 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 404 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 404 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 404
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 404
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 404 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 404.