Ironworkers Local 577 represents over 150 ironworkers in Iowa, Missouri, and Illinois. They work on bridges, structural steel, ornamental, architectural, and miscellaneous metals, rebar, and in shops. The local union was established in 1938 as a chapter of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers.
Members of Local 577 have access to a variety of pension plans, medical coverage, dental and eye care, annuity, journeyman upgrade courses, and various welding certifications. In addition, all interested workers may enroll in a four-year apprenticeship program for hands-on and technical skill development.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 577 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ironworkers577.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 577 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 577 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 577 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 577 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 577
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 577
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 577 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 577.