Ironworkers Local 37 was chartered in 1902 and currently represents approximately 450 highly skilled tradesmen. Its jurisdiction covers all the State of Rhode Island, South Eastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod & the Islands, all surrounding waters, and parts of Connecticut along the Rhode Island border. Local 37 members specialize in all aspects of the ironworking trade including Structural, Ornamental, Reinforcing, Bridges, and Welding.
Through its accredited training facility, Local 37 offers a top-notch three-year apprenticeship program as well as Journeyman upgrading classes. Moreover, all eligible members receive a set of benefits programs such as Medical Coverage, Pension, and Retirement plans.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 37 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iwlocal37.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 37 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 37 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 37 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 37 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 37
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 37
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 37 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 37.