Ironworkers Local 37 was chartered in 1902 and currently represents approximately 450 highly skilled tradesmen. Its jurisdiction covers all the State of Rhode Island, South Eastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod & the Islands, all surrounding waters, and parts of Connecticut along the Rhode Island border. Local 37 members specialize in all aspects of the ironworking trade including Structural, Ornamental, Reinforcing, Bridges, and Welding.
Through its accredited training facility, Local 37 offers a top-notch three-year apprenticeship program as well as Journeyman upgrading classes. Moreover, all eligible members receive a set of benefits programs such as Medical Coverage, Pension, and Retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 37 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iwlocal37.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 37:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 37 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 37 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 37
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 37
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 37 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 37 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 37
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 37 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.