Local 949, founded on August 16, 1933, has a membership of over 2,000 working men and women throughout Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota. Its jurisdiction covers all Electrical Manufacturing, Telephone and Utility work in the corresponding counties.
The organization offers a variety of benefit packages to its members, including welfare and pension programs, medical care, apprenticeship training, and more.
To learn more about Local 949 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website, ibewlocal949.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 949:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 949 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 949 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 949
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 949
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 949 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 949 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 949
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 949 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.