IBEW Local 949, founded on August 16, 1933, has a membership of over 2,000 working men and women throughout Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Its jurisdiction covers all Electrical Manufacturing, Telephone, and Utility work in the corresponding counties.
The organization offers a variety of benefit packages to its members, including welfare and pension programs, medical care, apprenticeship training, and more.
To learn more about IBEW Local 949 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website, ibewlocal949.org
Pay IBEW Local 949 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 949 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 949 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 949 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 949
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 949
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 949 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 949.