Local 68 skilled and trained Journeyman and Apprentice Electricians have helped Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver and 26 more counties as well as their surrounding areas, grow and prosper. Since then, it has done excellent and safe electrical construction and maintenance work that has helped the homes, communities, and businesses in this area grow and thrive.
Local 68 represents approximately 2,000 members who not only work in the traditional electrical markets but also in the Renewable Energy and Alternative Transportation markets (including Solar PV, Wind Farms and Electrical Vehicle Charging Stations).
For more information visit ibewlu68.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 68:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 68 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 68 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 68
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 68
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 68 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 68 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 68
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 68 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.