IBEW Local 68 skilled and trained Journeyman and Apprentice Electricians have helped Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, and 26 more counties as well as their surrounding areas, grow and prosper. Since then, it has done excellent and safe electrical construction and maintenance work that has helped the homes, communities, and businesses in this area grow and thrive.
IBEW Local 68 represents approximately 2,000 members who not only work in the traditional electrical markets but also in the Renewable Energy and Alternative Transportation markets (including Solar PV, Wind Farms, and Electrical Vehicle Charging Stations).
For more information visit ibewlu68.com
Pay IBEW Local 68 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 68 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 68 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 68 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 68
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 68
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 68 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 68.