IUOE Local 513, created on June 13, 1932, stands for over 4,200 skilled heavy equipment operators and mechanics throughout the Eastern half of Missouri. They build bridges, highways, metro systems, commercial buildings and complexes, hospitals, stadiums, hydroelectric dams, power generating stations, pipelines, and power lines.
Local 513 offers its members a top-tier 3-year Operating Engineers Joint Apprenticeship Program that includes classroom and on-the-job training. Moreover, all members receive a set of benefits such as Medical coverage, Annuity, and Pension benefits.
To learn more about IUOE Local 513 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, iuoe513.org.
Pay IUOE Local 513 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 513 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 513 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 513 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 513
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 513
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 513 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 513.