Chartered in 1905, Local Union 401 has approximately 750 active members. Its jurisdiction covers Alpine, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, and Sierra counties in California and 15 more counties in Nevada. The local 401 membership is split up into a number of electrical job categories, such as Inside, Sound and Communication, and Radio-Television Service work.
The union provides a range of benefits to its members, including medical and pension plans, the Union Plus program, and training at the Northern Nevada Electrical Training Center.
To learn more about Local 401 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ibew401.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 401:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 401 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 401 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 401
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 401
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 401 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 401 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 401
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 401 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.