Chartered in 1905, IBEW Local 401 has approximately 750 active members. Its jurisdiction covers Alpine, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, and Sierra counties in California and 15 more counties in Nevada. The local 401 membership is split up into a number of electrical job categories, such as Inside, Sound and Communication, and Radio-Television Service work.
The union provides a range of benefits to its members, including medical and pension plans, the Union Plus program, and training at the Northern Nevada Electrical Training Center.
To learn more about Local 401 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ibew401.com
Pay IBEW Local 401 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 401 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 401 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 401 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 401
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 401
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 401 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 401.