Local 570 represents over 1,200 skilled electricians who serve Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, and Yuma counties in Arizona. Its jurisdiction covers Utility, Inside and Communications, Maintenance, and Operation and Maintenance work in the communities it serves.
Local 570 offers its members access to a variety of benefit programs, in partnership with different organizations. These benefits include high-class training by Tucson Electrical Apprentice Training Program (JATC), medical coverage, dental and vision insurance, mental health services, life insurance, and many more.
Learn more about Local 570 by visiting ibew570.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 570:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 570 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 570 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 570
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 570
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 570 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 570 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 570
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 570 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.