Carpenters Local 315 is a labor union representing over 2,200 highly skilled workers across Missouri. Headquartered in Kansas, MO, it is a branch of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBCJA).
As a part of UBCJA, Local 315 offers its members access to various training programs designed to equip them with the necessary skills to meet the demands of the current construction industry. Additionally, the union provides numerous benefits, such as family-sustaining wages, secure pension plans, and health & welfare insurance.
Pay Carpenters Local 315 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 315 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 315 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 315 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 315
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 315
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 315 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 315.