Carpenters Local 1529 represents over 1,000 skilled and professional Carpenters and Millwrights who have represented the Greater Kansas City area since 1913. It is affiliated with the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council (MACRC).
Local 1529, in cooperation with MACRC, offers its members comprehensive training that includes both theoretical and practical classes. In addition to training, the union provides a range of benefits to its members, such as inpatient and outpatient hospital care, prescription drug benefits, hearing aids, short-term disability, vision and dental care, life insurance, various scholarships, and pension plans.
Pay Carpenters Local 1529 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1529 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 1529 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 1529 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 1529
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 1529
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 1529 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 1529.