Established in 1877, Carpenters Local 34 represents approximately 1,200 skilled and experienced Pile Drivers, Divers, and Bridge, Wharf & Dock Builders who serve 46 Counties in Northern California. Headquartered in Oakland, CA, it is a branch of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Northern California Carpenters Regional Council.
Local 34, in partnership with Nor Cal Carpenters Union, provides its members with an array of advantages. These include health and welfare plans, vacation, pension, and annuity benefits. Furthermore, it provides Apprentice, Journey-level, and related training services for union members.
To learn more about Local 34, please, visit their website at piledriverslocal34.org.
Pay Carpenters Local 34 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 34 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 34 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 34 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 34
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 34
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 34 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 34.