IBEW Local 2100 represents almost 800 Electrical professionals who work at LG&E, KU/ODP, Owen Electric, Shelby Energy, and LU 369 Benefit Fund across Kentucky. Its jurisdiction covers Cable Television, Professional Technical and Clerical, and Utility work.
Local 2100 provides its members with appropriate training to ensure that they are well-prepared for their job tasks. Additionally, the union provides its members with different benefits, like health, retirement plans, scholarships, and so forth.
Visit the IBEW Local 2100 website, for additional information.
Pay IBEW Local 2100 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 2100 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 2100 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 2100 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 2100
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 2100
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 2100 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 2100.