Carpenters Local 10 has over 2,200 seasoned carpenters who serve numerous communities across Cook County, Illinois. It is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBCJA) and Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council that represents over 50,000 working men and women in Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, and Eastern Iowa.
Through the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council Apprentice & Training Program, Local 10 provides its members with skills that are demanded in today’s construction industry. The union also offers benefits such as better wages, various scholarships, secure pension, and supplemental retirement plans, as well as health & welfare benefits.
Pay Carpenters Local 10 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 10 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 10 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 10 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 10
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 10
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 10 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 10.