Local 349 is a 1,300-member union that serves the Caribbean Islands, Collier, Dade, Hendry, Lee and Monroe Counties, Florida. It has jurisdiction over all Utility, Inside, Radio-Television Broadcast, Radio-Television Service, Sound and Public Address, Motion Picture Studio, Electrical Sign Manufacturing and Installation work.
Chartered in 1904, Local 349 is a child organisation that operates under the parent exemption of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW). The union provides its members with a range of training options that include the Construction Inside Wireman Apprenticeship Program and Journeyman training.
For more information visit ibew349.net
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 349:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 349 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 349 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 349
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 349
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 349 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 349 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 349
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 349 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.