IBEW Local 349 is a 1,300-member union that serves the Caribbean Islands, Collier, Dade, Hendry, Lee, and Monroe Counties, Florida. It has jurisdiction over all Utility, Inside, Radio-Television Broadcast, Radio-Television Service, Sound and Public Address, Motion Picture Studio, Electrical Sign Manufacturing, and Installation work.
Chartered in 1904, Local 349 is a child organization that operates under the parent exemption of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW). The union provides its members with a range of training options that include the Construction Inside Wireman Apprenticeship Program and Journeyman training.
For more information visit ibew349.net
Pay IBEW Local 349 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 349 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 349 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 349 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 349
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 349
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 349 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 349.