Laborers Local 79
Construction and General Building Laborers’ Local 79, which serves the five boroughs of New York City, was created in 1996 through the consolidation of ten smaller Laborers’ Locals. Local 79 currently has over 10,000 active and retired members and is the largest Laborers’ Local in North America.
For more information on LIUNA Local 79, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for LIUNA Local 79:
- Auto-calculation of LIUNA Local 79 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for LIUNA Local 79 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for LIUNA Local 79
- Union audit support for LIUNA Local 79
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for LIUNA Local 79 work classes
How to Add LIUNA Local 79 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LIUNA 79
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LIUNA 79 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.