Laborers Local 79
Construction and General Building Laborers’ Local 79, which serves the five boroughs of New York City, was created in 1996 through the consolidation of ten smaller Laborers’ Locals. Local 79 currently has over 10,000 active and retired members and is the largest Laborers’ Local in North America.
For more information on LIUNA Local 79, visit their website here.
Pay LIUNA Local 79 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LIUNA 79 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of LIUNA Local 79 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for LIUNA Local 79 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for LIUNA Local 79
- Simplify union audits for LIUNA Local 79
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for LIUNA Local 79 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including LIUNA Local 79.