Chartered November 9, 1909, Iron Workers Local 66 of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers Union represents close to 350 members, Which includes Journeymen, Apprentices, Honorary and Lifetime members.
For more information on Iron Workers Local 66, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for TIWEA Local 66:
- Auto-calculation of TIWEA Local 66 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for TIWEA Local 66 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for TIWEA Local 66
- Union audit support for TIWEA Local 66
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for TIWEA Local 66 work classes
How to Add TIWEA Local 66 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: TIWEA 66
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add TIWEA 66 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.