Ironworkers Local 84 has the privilege of having one of the best Apprentice facilities in the Nation. In the Late 70’s and early 80’s they had over 1100 Apprentices attending classes. These Facilities are still being used today and have had the state of the art updates to ensure that the apprentices they teach today are the best in the field.
For more information on Ironworkers Local 84, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for TIWEA Local 84:
- Auto-calculation of TIWEA Local 84 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for TIWEA Local 84 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for TIWEA Local 84
- Union audit support for TIWEA Local 84
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for TIWEA Local 84 work classes
How to Add TIWEA Local 84 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: TIWEA 84
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add TIWEA 84 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.