TIWEA Local 135 is a mixed Local union that provides manpower for all facets of their trade. With one of the largest Petro/Chem areas in the nation their work in this industry is a large base of employment for their members. Their largest facility is base in Houston, Texas in a partnership with Local Union 84. Their second facility is in Nederland, Texas which covers our Golden Triangle/East Texas area.
For more information on Iron Workers Local 135, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for TIWEA Local 135:
- Auto-calculation of TIWEA Local 135 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for TIWEA Local 135 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for TIWEA Local 135
- Union audit support for TIWEA Local 135
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for TIWEA Local 135 work classes
How to Add TIWEA Local 135 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: TIWEA 135
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add TIWEA 135 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.