Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, IBEW Local 1805 represents approximately 800 electrical workers who are responsible for Electrical manufacturing work at Northrop Grumman Corporation.
As an affiliate of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 1805 has access to all parent programs, including health insurance, training programs, retirement plans, annuity, various scholarships, and so forth.
To learn more about Local 1805 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, local1805ibew.com
Pay IBEW Local 1805 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1805 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1805 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1805 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1805
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1805
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1805 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1805.