Ironworkers Local 8 was established on February 1, 1901, by the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers. Its jurisdiction includes counties in the Northern and Southern Areas of Wisconsin, as well as counties in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Local 8 offers its members a range of valuable benefits packages, such as pension and retirement plans, annuity, and health and welfare insurance. Furthermore, to provide better employment prospects, the local union offers its members training through a comprehensive Apprenticeship program and ongoing education courses.
To learn more about Local 8 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iwl8.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 8:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 8 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 8 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 8
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 8
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 8 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 8 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 8
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 8 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.