Ironworkers Local 8 was established on February 1, 1901, by the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers. Its jurisdiction includes counties in the Northern and Southern Areas of Wisconsin, as well as counties in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Local 8 offers its members a range of valuable benefits packages, such as pension and retirement plans, annuity, and health and welfare insurance. Furthermore, to provide better employment prospects, the local union offers its members training through a comprehensive Apprenticeship program and ongoing education courses.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 8 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iwl8.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 8 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 8 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 8 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 8 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 8
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 8
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 8 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 8.