Local 1362 represents approximately 800 electrical workers who are responsible for Electrical manufacturing work in Iowa. It is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, with headquarters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
The primary goals of the local are to ensure safe working conditions for all members, advocate for reasonable work hours, secure employment and adequate pay, settle employment disputes and provide all members with a higher standard of living.
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 1362:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 1362 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 1362 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1362
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 1362
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 1362 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 1362 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 1362
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 1362 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.