IBEW Local 1362 represents approximately 800 electrical workers who are responsible for Electrical manufacturing work in Iowa. It is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, with headquarters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
The primary goals of the local are to ensure safe working conditions for all members, advocate for reasonable work hours, secure employment and adequate pay, settle employment disputes, and provide all members with a higher standard of living.
Pay IBEW Local 1362 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1362 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1362 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1362 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1362
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1362
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1362 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1362.