Local 274, also known as Heavy Carpenters & Piledrivers Local 274, is 1,400 members serving Marshall, Wetzel, Monongalia, Ohio, Brooke, and Hancock counties in West Virginia and the Greater Pennsylvania area. It was established through the consolidation of three separate locals, namely Local 2274 Heavy Highway Carpenters, Local 2235 Piledrivers, and Local 86 Industrial Workers.
The Local Union offers its members comprehensive Apprenticeship and Skill enhancement training through the Keystone Mountain Lakes Training Centers in Pittsburgh, Lebanon, and Duncansville. In addition, eligible members receive a range of benefits, including health insurance, pension, and savings benefits.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 274, please, visit their website at lu274.org.
Pay Carpenters Local 274 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 274 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 274 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 274 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 274
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 274
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 274 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 274.