Ironworkers Local 14 is made up of over 900 experienced tradespeople who work in Eastern Washington, North Idaho, and Western Montana. It was established on December 31, 1902, as a chapter of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
Through the Pacific Northwest Ironworkers JATC 14, all union members have access to a comprehensive apprenticeship program that provides individuals with the skills needed to be successful in the ironworking industry as well as to work safely. Moreover, its members receive a number of benefits including good wages, retirement benefits, and health insurance.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 14 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkers14.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 14 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 14 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 14 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 14 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 14
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 14
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 14 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 14.