Ironworkers Local 12 was established in 1901 and stands for over 500 skilled tradesmen. Its jurisdiction encompasses approximately 18 counties in Upstate New York, Massachusetts, and Vermont. Local union members build office buildings, malls, shopping centers, bridges, hospitals, schools, colleges, and universities.
All eligible members receive a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical coverage and several Retirement plans. In partnership with the NYS Department of Labor, Local 12 offers a 4-year apprenticeship program as well as Journeyman upgrading classes.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 12 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at ironworkers12.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 12 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 12 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 12 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 12 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 12
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 12
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 12 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 12.