Carpenters Local 106 is a labor union that represents over 1,200 commercial carpenters in Des Moines and Central Iowa. Its members are well-trained professionals with expertise in various specialized skills including layout, footings, concrete walls/decks, blueprint reading, framing, drywall, ceilings, flooring, and doors/hardware.
Local 106 provides its members with comprehensive Apprenticeship programs and ongoing training to ensure they have the skills and knowledge necessary to complete projects of various complexity. The union also offers a variety of benefits including Health insurance and a Pension plan.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 106, please, visit their website at carpenters106.org.
Pay Carpenters Local 106 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 106 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 106 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 106 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 106
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 106
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 106 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 106.