IBEW Local 876 was established on September 19th, 1935. Since that time, Local Union has provided a highly skilled workforce throughout the electrical industry across numerous counties in Michigan. In this region, Local 876 is responsible for all Outside Electrical Construction and Maintenance work.
The union provides a range of educational advantages to its members, including ALBAT apprenticeship programs, and speciality training for Operators, Truck Drivers, Groundman, and Cell Tower Techs.
To learn more about IBEW Local 876 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website, ibew876.com
Pay IBEW Local 876 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 876 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 876 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 876 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 876
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 876
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 876 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 876.