IBEW Local 457 was chartered in 1972. It represents approximately 1,000 Utility electricians in Connecticut. Its workforce is on the properties of Eversource Energy, FirstLight Power Resources, Norwich Public Utilities, NRG Energy, Inc., and Wallingford Public Utilities.
The union’s mission is to provide its members with good salaries and benefits, to maintain worker safety and security, and to give opportunities for progress. It is also devoted to ensuring that its members work in safe conditions and are fairly compensated for their efforts.
To learn more about IBEW Local 457 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew457.org
Pay IBEW Local 457 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 457 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 457 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 457 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 457
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 457
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 457 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 457.