Local 457 was chartered in 1972. It represents approximately 1,000 Utility electricians in Connecticut. Its workforce is on the properties of Eversource Energy, FirstLight Power Resources, Norwich Public Utilities, NRG Energy, Inc., and Wallingford Public Utilities.
The union’s mission is to provide its members with good salaries and benefits, to maintain worker safety and security, and to give opportunities for progress. It is also devoted to ensuring that its members work in safe conditions and are fairly compensated for their efforts.
To learn more about Local 457 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew457.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 457:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 457 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 457 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 457
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 457
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 457 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 457 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 457
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 457 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.