With approximately 1,600 members across Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana states, IBEW Local 212 represents skilled and hard-working Inside, Teledata, and Manufacturing workers in the region. Its jurisdiction covers Boone, Bracken, Brown, Campbell, Clermont, Dearborn, Gallatin, Grant, Hamilton, Kenton, Ohio, Pendleton, and Switzerland counties.
All Local 212 members have access to top-notch health insurance and pension benefits through Activate by Everside Health. Additionally, all workers who are interested to get hands-on and technical skills training may enroll at the Cincinnati Area Electrical JATC.
To learn more about IBEW Local 212 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website local212.com
Pay IBEW Local 212 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 212 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 212 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 212 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 212
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 212
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 212 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 212.