With approximately 1,600 members across Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana states, Local 212 represents skilled and hard-working Inside, Teledata and Manufacturing workers in the region. Its jurisdiction covers Boone, Bracken, Brown, Campbell, Clermont, Dearborn, Gallatin, Grant, Hamilton, Kenton, Ohio, Pendleton and Switzerland counties.
All Local 212 members have access to top-notch health insurance and pension benefits through Activate by Everside Health. Additionally, all workers who are interested to get hands-on and technical skills training may enrol at the Cincinnati Area Electrical JATC.
To learn more about Local 212 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, local212.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 212:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 212 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 212 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 212
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 212
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 212 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 212 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 212
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 212 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.