IBEW Local 426 membership includes over 750 professional Electricians who work in Outside, Utility, Inside, Sound and Public Address, and Telephone fields. Chartered in 1916, the union covers 4 counties in South Dakota and 45 counties in Minnesota.
All members of Local 426 get high-class and thorough apprenticeship training programs, medical benefits, annuity, retirement plans, the Union Plus program, and many more.
To learn more about Local 426 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibewsd.com
Pay IBEW Local 426 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 426 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 426 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 426 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 426
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 426
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 426 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 426.