Local 426 membership includes over 750 professional Electricians who work in Outside, Utility, Inside, Sound and Public Address, and Telephone fields. Chartered in 1916, the union covers 4 counties in South Dakota and 45 counties in Minnesota.
All members of Local 426 get high-class and thorough apprenticeship training programs, medical benefits, annuity, retirement plans, the Union Plus program, and many more.
To learn more about Local 426 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibewsd.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 426:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 426 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 426 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 426
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 426
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 426 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 426 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 426
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 426 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.