Carpenters Local 196 represents over 1,000 skilled and professional Pile Drivers, Divers, and Bridge Dock and Wharf Builders in Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming. It is affiliated with the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Northwest Carpenters Union which has more than 29,000 skilled members in 6 states.
Local 196 collaborates with the Northwest Carpenters Union to provide a set of training opportunities, such as apprenticeships, advanced courses, and leadership training, at regional centers and the Carpenters International Training Center. Additionally, local union members enjoy a wide variety of benefits such as Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Vision coverage, Pension plans, and Life insurance.
Pay Carpenters Local 196 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 196 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 196 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 196 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 196
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 196
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 196 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 196.