Steamfitters Local 342 was chartered into the United Association of Journeyman and Apprentices in the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry of the United States and Canada in 1914. It began with twenty-one charter members who sought a shorter work-day, wage increases, and better working conditions.
For more information on UA Local 342, please visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 342:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 342 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 342 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 342
- Union audit support for UA Local 342
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 342 work classes
How to Add UA Local 342 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 342
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 342 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.