Steamfitters Local 342 was chartered into the United Association of Journeyman and Apprentices in the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry of the United States and Canada in 1914. It began with twenty-one charter members who sought a shorter work-day, wage increases, and better working conditions.
For more information on UA Local 342, please visit their website here.
Pay UA Local 342 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 342 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 342 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 342 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 342
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 342
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 342 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 342.