Local 2 Bricklayers are part of BAC Administrative District Council of Wisconsin,
The Local 2 Bricklayers website posts wage rates and other resources.
HCM TradeSeal support for Local 2 Bricklayers:
- Auto-calculation of Local 2 Bricklayers Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Local 2 Bricklayers union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Local 2 Bricklayers
- Union audit support for Local 2 Bricklayers
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Local 2 Bricklayers work classes
How to Add Local 2 Bricklayers to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BAC 2
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BAC 2 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.