Chartered By The United Association on February 7, 1890, UA Local 11 serves numerous counties across Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin. It currently encompasses 500 workers in the plumbers, pipefitters, steamfitters, and service trades.
Members of Local 11 get intensive training through a certified apprenticeship program that includes classes on pipefitting, steamfitting, plumbing, and HVAC service. The union ensures that its members receive fair salaries, outstanding health insurance, vacation benefits, and decent retirement plans.
To learn more about UA Local 11, please, visit their website ualocal11.com.
Pay UA Local 11 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 11 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 11 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 11 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 11
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 11
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 11 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 11.