Chartered By The United Association on February 7, 1890, UA Local 11 serves numerous counties across Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin. It currently encompasses 500 workers in the plumbers, pipefitters, steamfitters, and service trades.
Members of Local 11 get intensive training through a certified apprenticeship program that includes classes on pipefitting, steamfitting, plumbing, and HVAC service. The union ensures that its members receive fair salaries, outstanding health insurance, vacation benefits, and decent retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 11, please, visit their website ualocal11.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 11:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 11 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 11 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 11
- Union audit support for UA Local 11
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 11 work classes
How to Add UA Local 11 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 11
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 11 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.