Established in 1905, IUOE Local 302 represents 14,000 men and women performing Hoisting & Portable (construction) and Stationary (building service maintenance, public sector roles, etc.) operations in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska.
It offers its members complete apprenticeship programs as well as journeyman-level training classes. Additionally, in cooperation with IOUE Local 612, Local 302 established specialized Trust Funds to provide medical and retirement benefits for their eligible members and their dependents through the collective bargaining process.
To learn more about Local 302 and its training programs, please, visit its website at iuoe302.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 302:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 302 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 302 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 302
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 302
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 302 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 302 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 302
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 302 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.