Founded in 1956, IBEW Local 984 represents nearly 800 Health Physics, Radiation Protection, Radiological Control, Industrial, Hygiene, and Quality Control Technicians at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation at Richland, Washington. It is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, with headquarters in Richland, Washington.
The main goal of Local 984 is to enhance the quality of life of its members. The union offers various services to its members, including education, health coverage, retirement plan, and other benefits programs.
To learn more about Local 984 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew984.org
Pay IBEW Local 984 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 984 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 984 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 984 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 984
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 984
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 984 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 984.