Founded in 1956, Local 984 represents nearly 800 Health Physics, Radiation Protection, Radiological Control, Industrial, Hygiene, and Quality Control Technicians at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation at Richland, Washington. It is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, with headquarters in Richland, Washington.
The main goal of Local 984 is to enhance the quality of life of its members. The union offers various services to its members, including education, health coverage, retirement plan, and other benefits programs.
To learn more about Local 984 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew984.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 984:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 984 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 984 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 984
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 984
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 984 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 984 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 984
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 984 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.