Local Union 827 is a labour union organisation with its headquarters in East Windsor, NJ. It was established in 1955 and currently counts over 3,900 members who perform Telephone and Cable Television work across New Jersey. Local 827 is a child organization that operates under the parent exemption of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).
It offers a wide range of benefit programs for its members, like various local scholarships, discount mortgages for union members, legal services, medical coverage, etc.
To learn more about IBEW 827, please, visit their website ibew827.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 827:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 827 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 827 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 827
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 827
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 827 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 827 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 827
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 827 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.