IBEW Local 827 is a labor union organization with its headquarters in East Windsor, NJ. It was established in 1955 and currently counts over 3,900 members who perform Telephone and Cable Television work across New Jersey. Local 827 is a child organization that operates under the parent exemption of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).
It offers a wide range of benefit programs for its members, like various local scholarships, discount mortgages for union members, legal services, medical coverage, etc.
To learn more about IBEW Local 827, please, visit their website ibew827.org
Pay IBEW Local 827 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 827 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 827 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 827 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 827
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 827
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 827 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 827.