Local 317 is a Union with many classifications of electricians: Outside, Inside, Utility, Telephone, Teledata, Radio-Television Service, and Line Clearance Tree Trimmer workers. It has over 1,200 members across West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio states.
As a part of IBEW, Local 317 members have access to various benefit programs, including in-class training through Huntington Electrical JATC or the American Line Builders Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (ALBAT), different health and pension plans, Union Plus program, etc.
To learn more about Local 317 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew317.net
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 317:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 317 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 317 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 317
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 317
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 317 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 317 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 317
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 317 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.