IBEW Local 317 is a Union with many classifications of electricians: Outside, Inside, Utility, Telephone, Teledata, Radio-Television Service, and Line Clearance Tree Trimmer workers. It has over 1,200 members across West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio states.
As a part of IBEW, Local 317 members have access to various benefit programs, including in-class training through Huntington Electrical JATC or the American Line Builders Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (ALBAT), different health and pension plans, Union Plus program, etc.
To learn more about Local 317 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew317.net
Pay IBEW Local 317 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 317 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 317 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 317 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 317
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 317
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 317 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 317.