IBEW Local 150 represents over 1,200 Inside Wiremen, Residential Wiremen, Telecommunication (VDV), Signmen, and Lightning Rod Installers in Lake County, Illinois. It was chartered in 1914 as an affiliate of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
The union offers its members a variety of benefits, such as the opportunity to enroll at the Lake County Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC), medical coverage, prescription drugs, pension plans, and even free gym memberships.
Learn more about IBEW Local 150 by visiting ibew150.org
Pay IBEW Local 150 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 150 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 150 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 150 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 150
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 150
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 150 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 150.