Carpenters Local 180 was established in May 1899 as a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBCJA). Later that year, the local union joined forces with the Shipwrights, Joiners & Boatbuilders Union to form the Trades and Labor Council of Vallejo, now known as the Solano County Central Labor Council.
Headquartered in Vallejo, California, Local 180 has over 1,300 highly skilled carpenters. In partnership with the Northern California Carpenters Regional Council, the union offers an array of benefits to its members, including Apprentice and Journey-level training programs, Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drugs, and Disability coverage, as well as 401(k) Plan, Annuity, and Pension benefits.
Pay Carpenters Local 180 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 180 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 180 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 180 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 180
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 180
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 180 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 180.