UA Local 38 is part of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada, known as the UA. Chartered in 1947, Local 38 currently represents approximately 2,500 members in San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma, Mendocino and Lake Counties. Local 38 has a proud history of struggle, winning some of the best wages, working conditions and benefits in the UA and throughout the entire labor movement.
For more information on UA Local 38, visit their website, here
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 38:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 38 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 38 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 38
- Union audit support for UA Local 38
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 38 work classes
How to Add UA Local 38 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 38
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 38 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.