UA Local 94 was chartered in Canton, OH on March 9, 1901, and currently stands for nearly 850 skilled Pipefitters, Welders, Plumbers, and HVACR Service Techs. Its jurisdiction covers Stark and Wayne counties and parts of Carroll county in Ohio.
Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 94 JATC provides training in the fields of pipefitting, welding, plumbing, and HVACR service through the industry-recognized Registered Apprenticeship program. Its members also get medical insurance, prescription benefits, vision and dental care, pension, annuity, and more.
To learn more about UA Local 94 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website.
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 94:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 94 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 94 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 94
- Union audit support for UA Local 94
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 94 work classes
How to Add UA Local 94 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 94
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 94 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.