Established in 1919, Sprinkler Fitters UA Local 709 is an organization of over 1,000 members, including Building and Metal Trades Journeymen, Apprentices, and Retirees. Its members work on residential, commercial, and industrial sites across Southern California.
The Union has an extensive Medical plan, a top-notch Apprenticeship Training Program and ongoing education classes provided by the 709’s JAC, Vision and Dental Coverage, Pension Plan, Supplemental Pension (equal to a 401K), and more.
To learn more about Local 709 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, sprinklerfitters709.org
Pay UA Local 709 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 709 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 709 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 709 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 709
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 709
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 709 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 709.