Established in 1919, Sprinkler Fitters UA Local 709 is an organization of over 1,000 members, including Building and Metal Trades Journeymen, Apprentices, and Retirees. Its members work on residential, commercial, and industrial sites across Southern California.
The Union has an extensive Medical plan, a top-notch Apprenticeship Training Program and ongoing education classes provided by the 709’s JAC, Vision and Dental Coverage, Pension Plan, Supplemental Pension (equal to a 401K), and more.
To learn more about Local 709 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, sprinklerfitters709.org
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 709:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 709 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 709 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 709
- Union audit support for UA Local 709
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 709 work classes
How to Add UA Local 709 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 709
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 709 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.