UA Local 140 represents over 1,400 skilled Plumbers, Pipefitters, and HVAC&R technicians across Utah. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, Local 140 is an affiliate of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
Utah Career Center for Plumbing, Pipefitting, HVAC&R provides members of Local 140 with high-class and thorough apprenticeship programs. The union also offers a variety of benefits to active and retired members. These include pensions, access to the credit union, health and welfare benefits, etc.
To learn more about UA Local 140 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ua140.com
Pay UA Local 140 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 140 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 140 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 140 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 140
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 140
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 140 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 140.