The New York State Laborers’ Union represents over 40,000 members employed in the construction industry and other fields throughout the state. Their members are organized into 24 local unions and five district councils. The New York State Laborers’ Union comprises skilled construction craft laborers that are trained to work safely and get the job done right.
For more information on LIUNA Local 731, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for LIUNA Local 731:
- Auto-calculation of LIUNA Local 731 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for LIUNA Local 731 union benefits
- Automatic union remittance reporting for LIUNA Local 731
- Union audit support for LIUNA Local 731
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for LIUNA Local 731 work classes
Add LIUNA Local 731 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LIUNA 731
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LIUNA 731 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.