LIUNA Local 1112 currently represents 700 members who work in the construction industry in the Muncie, Indiana area.
Members of the Union possess expertise in a variety of construction-related fields, including Asbestos Abatement, Asphalt Paving, Building Restoration, Cleaning, Drilling, Excavating & Sewer, Masonry, Striping & Sign, Traffic Control, Waterproofing, and so forth.
Local 1112 is one of eleven locals in Indiana whose members can apply for a three-year apprenticeship program funded by the Indiana Laborers’ Training Trust Fund.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 1112, please, visit their page inldc.org/Local1112
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1112:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1112 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1112 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1112
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1112
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1112 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1112 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1112
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1112 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.