IUOE Local 407 represents around 1,200 skilled operating engineers in the construction industry throughout the State of Louisiana. It was established in 1945 as a branch of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
They work for various employers such as Calumet Cotton Valley, Calumet Princeton, CITGO, Exxon Mobil, Firestone, Honeywell, J&J Worldwide Services, Louisiana Cat, LyondellBasell, Rowe, UpLIFTD, W.R. Grace, and Wilson 5.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 407:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 407 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 407 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 407
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 407
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 407 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 407 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 407
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 407 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.