IUOE Local 112 represents approximately 1,100 skilled workers who perform non-destructive testing and pipeline inspection throughout the United States. It was established in 1965 as an affiliate of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
At the state-of-the-art training center in Anderson, IN, Local 112 provides comprehensive training in the non-destructive testing and pipeline inspection industry. Additionally, members and their families receive pension and healthcare benefits.
To learn more about Local 112 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at iuoe112.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 112:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 112 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 112 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 112
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 112
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 112 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 112 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 112
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 112 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.