IUOE Local 112 represents approximately 1,100 skilled workers who perform non-destructive testing and pipeline inspection throughout the United States. It was established in 1965 as an affiliate of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
At the state-of-the-art training center in Anderson, IN, Local 112 provides comprehensive training in the non-destructive testing and pipeline inspection industry. Additionally, members and their families receive pension and healthcare benefits.
To learn more about IUOE Local 112 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at iuoe112.org.
Pay IUOE Local 112 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 112 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 112 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 112 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 112
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 112
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 112 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 112.