Carpenters Local 431 is a labor union headquartered in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, serving over 750 professional carpenters in York, Lancaster, Berks, Lebanon, Dauphin, Adams, Cumberland, Perry, and Juniata counties in Pennsylvania. It is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters (EASRCC).
The KML Carpenters’ Training Center and Local 431 jointly offer a four-year apprenticeship program in six skilled crafts, providing classroom/workshop and on-the-job training, with an emphasis on gaining valuable skills and earning college credits towards an associate degree in carpentry. There are three Training Centers located throughout Pennsylvania.
To learn more about Local 431, please visit their website at carpenterslocal431.org.
Pay Carpenters Local 431 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 431 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 431 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 431 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 431
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 431
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 431 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 431.