Carpenters Local 1556 is a labor union in New York City, NY. The union has about 3,000 members who work as divers and tenders, pile drivers, shorers, core drillers, pier carpenters, hod hoist carpenters, house movers, foundation and marine constructors, and scaffolders. Its jurisdiction covers New York and New Jersey states.
Local 1556 is affiliated with the New York City District Council of Carpenters and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Its members enjoy health, vacation, and scholarship benefits, a defined monthly pension at retirement, a defined contribution benefit, and apprenticeship and journeymen training.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 1556, please, visit their website at lu1556.com.
Pay Carpenters Local 1556 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1556 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 1556 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 1556 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 1556
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 1556
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 1556 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 1556.