UA Local 614 represents over 750 experienced pipefitters, welders, and HVAC technicians across Tennessee. It was chartered on April 26, 1913, as a part of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry (UA).
In partnership with different organizations, Local 614 offers several benefit programs for its members. Among them are Apprenticeship programs and ongoing education classes, medical coverage, pension plans, legal assistance, and others.
To learn more about UA Local 614 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, local614.org
Pay UA Local 614 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PFF 614 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 614 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 614 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 614
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 614
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 614 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 614.