UA Local 614 represents over 750 experienced pipefitters, welders, and HVAC technicians across Tennessee. It was chartered on April 26, 1913, as a part of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry (UA).
In partnership with different organizations, Local 614 offers several benefit programs for its members. Among them are Apprenticeship programs and ongoing education classes, medical coverage, pension plans, legal assistance, and others.
To learn more about UA Local 614 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, local614.org
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 614:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 614 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 614 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 614
- Union audit support for UA Local 614
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 614 work classes
How to Add UA Local 614 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PFF 614
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PFF 614 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.